After months of work, Seasonality 1.0 is finally ready for public consumption. Here’s some information from the press release:
Gaucho Software is pleased to introduce Seasonality 1.0. Seasonality takes weather monitoring to a whole new level with weather forecasts, radar images, sunrise/sunset times, and much more. View informative icons demonstrating what weather is coming your way over the next 7 days. Use radar images to check out where it is raining or snowing. Compare this month’s weather conditions to last month’s, or even last year’s. Keep track of just your hometown or multiple cities all over the U.S.
Some key features of Seasonality 1.0 include:
- 7 day forecast with high/low temperatures and probability of precipitation.
- Local radar image showing current precipitation.
- Graphs of previous temperatures and wind speeds.
- Daily sunrise and sunset times, along with the length of day.
- Monitor multiple locations.
- Automatically saves weather data to allow viewing of past conditions.
Definitely take a look at the Seasonality website. Try it out and let me know what you think!